Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Smiley-Fest

We are skipping this week's Wordless Wednesday to enter Dory's contest called:

Dory's Smiley-Fest

Photobucket


We think this is a FANTASTIC idea for a contest, and have begged Mom to help us find pictures to enter. Here's what we've come up with so far:

These next few are of me and my brother Shingo, doing some of our best smiles. We were smiling, because we were SO happy that Mom got us new spring polos to wear on our walkies!!

This is my big smile, modeling my very own polo.
Photobucket

Here's my brother Shingo, enjoying his new polo.
Photobucket

Here's both of us together.
Photobucket

Here's my sister, Molly, smiling it up, because she thinks she's a princess in her new princess dress.
Photobucket

And lastly, here's my new brother, Jack. He's smiling a big 'ol smile, because he'd just won 5th place in the Rescued Dog class at the Celebration Pet Day Pet Show!

Photobucket

Thanks Dory, for having such a fabulous contest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment