Sunday, July 3, 2011

Morning Update: Almost Time for Big Kahuna Surf Contest!

Good morning, er we mean afternoon efurone!! What a night we all had at the Pool Pawty!! We're so glad that Booker finally confessed to all the bubble making in the hot tub!! By the way, what happened to all of those square wallymelons that were left over? Some doggies are looking mighty slow this morning. Including...

Winnie
Photobucket


Frankie
Photobucket


Even my sweet Sallie looks a little pooped!
Photobucket


Sure hope the surf contestants are in better shape!!

We know that efurone must be hungry after all that pawtying last night. So, we've had a pawsome brunch all catered in! Take a look!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Efurone eat up and enjoy!!

Now, is efurone ready for the Big Kahuna Surf Contest? The contestants are getting ready and psyched. Better get down to the beach and get good viewing spots!!

Jazzi's got her "watchin" glasses on!
Photobucket


Winston's all ready too!
Photobucket


Maggie Mae has got her spot picked out!
Photobucket


Bunny and Stewey are ready!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Khyra's ready too!
Photobucket


The Big Kahuna surf contest will begin in a couple of hours! That will give us time to eat our brunch and wake up a bit! There's still time for last minute entries into the Surf Contest and for the Hula Contest! Get your entries into fiestythree at gmail dot com. We will vote on the winner, and the winner will receive a fantastic prize for both contests!!

Get ready to Hang 10!

12 comments:

  1. O hai! :) I gonna sleep on couch today, 'cause it too hot. Have fun with ur contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo is that Hawaiian grilled open faced chicken smamiches??? Oh sorry bout droolin on em. Want me to eat all those I drooled on? ;P Great pawty y'all! I'm havin so much fun!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if the wives are gonna get in the surf contest or not... I'm not really good at the Wave Riding. I am SURE that ROO is gonna take the contest... beclaws he has been practicin.
    Now about those Wally Melons that Daisy and Kendra and Bella Brought... BURRRRRRRP.. I gotta Admit that I might eeeeeeep (scuse me) have eaten more than my share.. And the trash bin is FULL of Rinds... I guess they were a HIC .. Scuse me again...big hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are soooo excited but nervous too as this is our firstever contest!! Louis is scared of falling off the board, I'm scared he'll fall off onto me! We really shouldn't have gone so mad on that delicious buffet either, that could come back to haunt us! We are trying to impress some of the Laydeeeeees with our skills, wink wink ;-) Right off for a quick work out before the fun begins! Dex & Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... I have taken a few Practice Rides on my BOARD.. I think it needs a LOT more WAX though.
    Hey... if Booker uses his Bubbler Butt to propel his board.. will he be disqualified???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha! What a great party!
    Have fun and Happy 4th of July!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing I like more than a buffet! Paws off the open-faced chicken sandwiches, Roo! They are mine, ALL MINE!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh Frankie, I would ease up on the wax - you don't want to slip off in front of the wives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phantom and Thunder here - we promised Mom we would take good care of Ciara - she is such a scamp. We have had a hard time keeping her under control. She has been seen trying to get into a very inappropriate bikini top and a skimpy grass skirt. No hula contest for her. We want our reward for doing our job well when we get home.

    woos ~ Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  10. OoH I am ready fur da surfin' contest! WooHoo!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so exciting.....our hearts are in our throats. Look out! I think it's going to be a wipe out! Noooooo, can't look. Bella, move over you're hoggin' the towel. Did Pip mention chicken sandwiches?

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. mr. frankie,

    don't worry, i won't be cheatin' with my bubble butt cuz i'm in the hula contest, not the surf contest! teeheehee.

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete