Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Apologies!

We left somebuddy furry impawtant off of the Holiday Card Exchange list. Our Moms just somehow overlooked it. We're taking it out of her pay, by the way. Anyway, if you all could please add this name and address to your lists, we would greatly appreciate it. Also even if you've sent your cards already, could you please send one more? Beclaws, we certainly didn't want to leave anyone out. Here it is:

BLOG: http://randithelabnewf.blogspot.com
Randi the Lab/Newf & Quincy the Newf

I will be sending efurone an e-mail with the snail mail addy. Thanks so much efurone for you help!!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!

    I'm getting all my stuff ready this week - & Can't wait to start getting holiday mail for ME!

    oh & I'll share with my little bro Quincy too...

    Love & Licks,
    Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We don't want anyone to be left out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember if I thanked you yet or not but I got your Christmas card the other day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete