Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's Get This Pawty Started!!!: Day 1

Photobucket
Photobucket


Harroooo efurone!!! Welcome to our Hawaiian Luau and 4th of July Pool Pawty 2010!!!

It is sooo grrrreat to see ya'll here to pawty with me, Sallie, and Shingo!! Hope you all can stay through Sunday! We have LOTS more guests to arrive soon. For now, LET'S START THE PAWTY!!!! Check out Sallie's bloggie for our opening Limbo Dance!

Shingo is getting the pineapple ready for snacks and drinks!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh look!! Fergie, Molly, and Jack have made it over from the mainland. Moms and Dad keep saying something about extra green papers and extra jobs to finance this pawty...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our first guests are arriving:

Dinah, Bridget, and Elliot have made it from jolly old England!!

Photobucket


Asta is HERE!!!! She's going to perform the Hawaiin Hula dance for us, while we wait for efurone!!


Photobucket


More to come...

20 comments:

  1. Let's PAW TEEEEEEE !!! Mai Tais for everybuddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like good times! I can't wait to get there!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indiana! Shingo! Molly!

    What FUN, eh?! Can I join in da party?? What about Canada Day, you can't leave that out, it's Canada here today ya know!

    Hawaiian parties are the BEST man!

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music is lovely - so sets the mood:) We are all set to pawty and have lots of fun. That pineapple looks very tasty - can't wait to sink our teeth into a few chunks.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okays, I bring da beer...Miss Mayzie has to haves her beer.
    I am so sorry but I just hads to laugh at Asta...her is such a gem...hehehe.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! The pawty has started!!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohoooo
    I looove that juicy pine apple!!!
    Thank you ..sluwp...It's so gweat to see evewyone!!! come dance wif me
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on my way guys!! Butt Chewy will be delayed a little....he's got some business to take care of first!

    Chi kisses, Lilibell

    (P.S. from the Mom.....this is going to be one great series of blog posts, I can already tell!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so glad it's not too late cuz it looks super duper fun! I'll make sure my mom gets everything packed up for us tonite and then we'll head over!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa... Can't wait!!! Hysterical!
    Benny &. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be boarding the plane tonight and should be there soon! I can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay a Pawty!

    I am on the way!!!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Putting the final touches on my outfit tonight! Is it true that the airlines only let you check one bag now? Uggh ...

    See you soon, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hawaii Party!

    The music is playing and everyone looks so good!

    Oh! And I started a Hawaii Party Blog Hop. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi indiana and co.--my name is luna and i am little miss sallie's furend. i will try very hard to send you a picture so i can be part of this most pawsome party you have going on. :)

    xo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aloha!! I am here!! I almost missed the party!!!

    Oh my DOG!! I love it!!!

    Licks from Olive

    ReplyDelete
  17. me 'n asa are almost there!!!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  18. ummm, may I pleez have anothew one of those twopical dwinkies in a pine apple??? They awe pawsomely delicious Is it a secwet wecipe????
    Thank you vewy much
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete