Thursday, January 7, 2010

Award Time!!

Imagine our surprise when Coco and her Moms Lilian told us to drop by their blog and receive an award. We were just thrilled. There was a lot of barking and twirling going on at our house. We were awarded with Coco's Showing Some Love Award! Thank you so much Coco! We REALLY appreciate it!!



We are supposed to pass this award onto 5 furiends. We'd like to pass it onto, Frankie Furter, Chewy and Lilibell, Dinah, Bridget, and Eliot, Kennedy's Funny Farm, and Tucker and Daisy. Also, any of our friends who aren't mentioned here, PLEASE feel free to take it! We love you all!!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thanks guys!!! We are so honored to be receiving this award from you!!

    We love you!!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I really appreciate it. I do hope you get some of that snow... since you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI - Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sure, we would love to be friends. Your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thank you for coming to see me. I just love visitors. I got a christmas card from you as well. I added you to my roll and will come again to see you. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Award!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award and congrats to you all!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great award and most well deserved.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete