Friday, October 16, 2009

Big Weekend!!

Howdy furfriends and hooman folks! Jack here. I've got such an exciting weekend ahead of me. I'm going with Moms and Dad to see their friends, Linda and Della, in Georgia. I also get to meet Linda's furkid, Dixie.

This is Moms and Dad with their friends Linda and Dixie, last summer.
Photobucket

Here's me and Moms talking to Linda and Dixie and the compooper arranging our big trip!

Photobucket

I love to ride, and I can't wait to meet my new friend. In celebration of the trip, Moms and Dad got me a new name tag last weekend. It rocks!! Moms says to let everyone know because of the trip, posting will be light over the weekend. I'll be back Monday with lots of pictures from my big weekend trip! Woofs and Kisses!

Halloween text

No comments:

Post a Comment