Thursday, November 5, 2009

Senior Pet Month

Photobucket


November is "Adopt A Senior Pet Month". Moms and Dad truly believe in giving older pets a second chance. They adopted me and my sister Daisy, when we needed a new home last June. We are such a big, happy family now. I turn 10 in May, and my sister Daisy turns 13 in April. We are so happy that Moms and Dad let us live with them and our other brothers and sisters. So spread the word! Older pets are GREAT!!

Me and Moms at Celebration Pet Day 2009.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister, Daisy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Halloween text

6 comments:

  1. I have to say that you guys look fabulous for your age, not a day over 2!!! And I love the Thanksgiving look of your blog, very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos. I certainly agree with you that adopting an older pet is a wonderful thing. I would like to do so sometime in my life.. mature dogs need a second chance, too! And you guys look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you all found such a great home with your mum and dad. Lots of people wouldn't look twice at an older dog. You two look fabulous - hope you have many more happy years with your new family!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful family you have.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take a great photo!!!!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom says her next dog will be a senior. She would love to adopt a senior dachshund.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete