Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Afternoon Fall Walk

Late Sunday afternoon, Moms took me for a REALLY nice walk. It was nice and warm, and we walked until dark! The leaves had started falling, and I had a great time walking through the piles and walking through them in the ditches. Check out how much fun me and my friend, Trixie, were having in the leaves!



We went through the park again, and our horse buddy seemed to be glad to see us. She and Mom visited quite a bit! Mom says next time, we're taking an apple with us, because horsies LOVE apples!



It's raining today, so I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow for another walk! I can't wait!


7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, looks like you had a fun walk!! We're only able to get out on the weekends now, when Mom comes home from work, it's already dark out!

    Waggles, Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Oh it looks like you had fun. There was alot of leaves for you to walk in. Dont you love the crunch crunch of the leaves?? Sounds cool I think.

    The horse looks nice, I am sure he will love the apple next time.
    Have a good day!!
    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a grrrreat video of you and your furend.
    If you don't have an apple... horses LOVE carrots too. I have horses near my house too. I'm not allowed to go down there though. I don't know why.
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your videos!
    The crunchy sound of the leaves is pawesome!
    Your horse friend sure came close to you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, I want Marge to make a horse buddy. I love horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your videos...

    TQ for visiting and for your kind comments

    chikisses
    i will be following you if it's ok with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cocorue, we'd be tickled for you to follow us!! We LOVE new friends!

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete