Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Busy Takes It Out of Us!

Yesterday after Moms got home from work, she was busy, busy busy! She was working on some Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff. She had to get all the good food, and she had to make our family ornament for church, and she had a bunch of errands to do too. She also got our very special Christmas outfits, while she was out. So now, we'll have new stuff to model for our bloggie. Molly is REALLY excited, because her outfit is a dress...(and we all know that she loves to flaunt her princess-ness in her dresses! Ughhh!)

It was way late, when Mom was finally able to sit down. We were so tired from the commotion, that we conked out with our pillow and blankie without her.

Photobucket

I'll be glad, when Mom is able to relax a little.




5 comments:

  1. You two look so comfy! Hopefully your momma will get some relaxing time soon! Can't wait to see you modeling your new outfits.

    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out for those "very special Christmas oufits"...they lead to trouble! I hope she bought lots of treats to go with them!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me on this one... there will be no relaxing for the next month or so. Just grab a nap when you can. Butt then I see I didn't have to tell you that one, now did I. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all sounds very exciting, have a good sleep and then you will be ready to model all your new things - we can't wait!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah, Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure you have been very busy!
    My mom does the same when she comes home from work and when I see her turning on the computer I know it is time to stay close to her!
    I want to see your chirstmas outfits!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete