Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BIG Weekend!!

This past Saturday was the 6th Annual Celebration Pet Day Dog Show. All the proceeds went to benefit the Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association. Since my brother, Jack, got to go last year, Moms said that it was my turn this year. I was sooo excited. I was a little worried about the car ride, but it turned out fine!! YAY!! I usually don't do real well in the car, but I was all fine Saturday. When we got there, I got to meet all kinds of neat dogs!! There was a dog there that was nearly as big as a horse! Moms said he was a Great Dane!!

Everything was so exciting there!! So many new furiends! The kitchen lady even treated me with a hotdog!! In the afternoon, Moms entered me in the Rescue Dog class. That's a class especially for dogs that have pawrents that rescued them! Believe it or not, I won 2nd place in the class! As soon as Moms gets my picture with my ribbon, she'll post it up for me. Moms was so proud of me!! We even practiced my obedience in the crowds, and I was able to listen and do a good job for Moms! Here is some videos of the dog show and some of my new furiends that Moms took.









Since I was SUCH a good boy at the dog show, Moms took me on a 2 mile walkie on Sunday!! This weekend was just full of treats!!


12 comments:

  1. What a fantastical weekend! A WHOLE hot dog treat??? My two-leggers never take me to the cool places!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like it was so much fun. Congrats on your big win, Indiana!!! And we are so happy you got to go this year.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now that is one FUNtastic weekend you had..
    BUTT let me remind you... WE do NOT eat Hot Dawgs... WE eat... TUBE STEAKS!! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a fun event! And you had a hot dog, that's what I'm talkin about. Love the video. You need some rest after all that excitement.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Indiana!

    That sure sounds like a lot of fun!!! So great that you were able to go this time. Congratulations on your win too! Weeeee

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 2nd place! Awesome dude! Glad to hear you had a great weekend too!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indiana
    I bet youw Mom is sooo pwoud of you!
    congwatulations..I think you'we tewwific..it sounds and looks like a gweat event
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  8. A dog eatin' a hot dog...

    Congrats on second place. Sounds like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome event :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowsers, you did have a super duper awesome sauce weekend, indy! gratsers on your 2nd place prize and hooray for a whole hot dog and a 2 mile walkie with your mama!!

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure you had a pawesome weekend!
    that event sure is great!
    Congratulations!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this post just answered our question we left on your Wordless Wednesday post (Mom is reading us the posts going the wrong way, BOL!)

    Congratulations to you for winning second place, we are furry proud to have a friend like you!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete